Saturday, December 24, 2011

So, it's Christmas Eve..still no peace!

So I am here in my apartment trying to enjoy my tree and maybe watch a nice Christmas movie but I cannot. One of the idiot sons downstairs decides that he wants to blast his music. Oh, he is really at it today. I can feel strong vibrations throughout the house and I can hear the music as if I was blasting it in my house. There is no room that is not vibrating right now!

This is Jersey courtesy at its finest..NONE! I loathe these people! I am tired of talking to them about the same thing. Now it is time to go to the landlord! After that, the police will come into play if needed (oh, I forgot, they won't come). I cannot understand how such imbeciles can live in such a dense area!

To be honest, I would like to touch on other subjects but this stuff is going on so much that I cannot focus on anything but what is immediately before me. I would rather live in a tiny shack in the middle of Siberia freezing my cheeks off than be stressed day and night..anything to have a little peace!

How is it that we pay so much compared to the rest of the country to live in squalor? Why is it that New Jersians are so proud of their state (yes, I was born and raised here but I REFUSE to claim this place)? What is this dark cloud that is lingering above this stupid place and why?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!