Friday, December 16, 2011

Hey, guess what?

No Bob for the past few days..yay! Still had the other construction noise from a distance, which is extremely loud but I cant pinpoint it..ugh. Anyway, I managed to get some sleep yesterday. I could not today because I had to go to the front of the house to wait for a package. I payed on the couch but could not relax because the neighbor downstairs was watching movies all day! This came complete with furniture shaking bass. I just used it as an opportunity to play 'Call of Duty' with my bass up too (when in Rome..lol).

Not sure what to do about the noise or the weed smells which returned today so I have to call the Property Manager again. Being in NJ makes me miss all of the better places that I have been to and lived in. Sure, my apartment is awesome by urban NJ standards with all of the modern conveniences (dishwasher, laundry room, balcony, modernity, etc) but it it worth everything that comes with it? And where the heck is "Bob the Builder"? Maybe he cut some fingers off with one of his many saws or burned himself with his blow torch.lol. Ok that was mean, but so is waking me up at 8 AM! If you know anyone who is coming here or has been, please direct them to this blog. Til' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!