Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's On!!

What's up..NJ is dreary today (as usual) but I am not going to let that stop me from doing what I want to do! I am going to have fun anyway! Any suggestions? lol. I meditated last night and I overslept because I was way too relaxed..but that's okay. I can't wait until Summer is officially here and the weather evens out. There has been a lot of ups and downs the past few weeks..hot, cold, wet, dry, etc. I can't wait for my trip to Vegas, but first stop..DC, yep i'm going to visit my Mom and family there..kinda like a pre-trip I guess. Oh it is going to be cool. We will go to Timbuktu! I think it is in Maryland. Their crab cakes cannot be beat! I am very picky and they made me..and everyone else who goes there believers! I can taste it now..yum!

Hey, what are some of the thing that you like to do? Is anyone from Jersey or know anyone from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!