Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hey guys, we are out of that craziness! After much heartache and pain (even some I can't tell you about..sorry), we are done! Out of all of this we learned a few things; 1. You cannot change people, they are going to be who they are no matter what and to think otherwise is foolish. 2. You have to be careful who and what you give your energy to. Everyone and everything is not deserving of your attention. 3. Even if you have gone through hell and back, do not live in the past unless you intend to take up permanent residence there. You deserve to give your present your full and undivided attention so that you can focus on what you need to do and who you need to be.

I have been reading some great books lately and they have been opening my eyes to life..it feels great! there is such a weight lifted off my shoulder. Don't get me wrong, I have my good and bad days but I am having much more good than bad. Feel free to check these out, I downloaded mine to my ereader but you can buy the physical book if you like, I just prefer digital because it is portable (remember, you can download Nook or Kindle to your Android phone if you do not have an actual ereader..it is free). Also, please be aware that I am not getting compensated for these books, I just love them though and want to spread the word because they can help ANYONE! Be warned though..they are hard to put down once you start..lol. Okay, enough yapping..here they are:


Enki's Story ... the Beginning: Why You Should Change Your Mind to Change Your Life 
(Gordon Gatiss)


Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives 

(Michael Newton)




I finished the books above and am now on Destiny of Souls, which is the next book in the series by Michael Newton. Until next time folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!